In all object making, that aspect which relates to it's conceptual interpretation is art, that which relates the object to an intended purpose is design, and the quality of it's execution is craft.
Bingo Advent Calendar Class - SUNDAY, November 13 from 1:00 to 5:00
Here is a supply list for the class:
2. Glue Stick
3. Aleene's FAST GRAB Tacky Glue (purple bottle) a fresh, new bottle is best.
4. x-acto and straight edge such as a metal ruler. Whatever you use to get a straight cut.
5. Cutting mat...I will bring 2 or 3 so don't stress if you don't have one.
6. Approximately 30 clothes pins (this is for holding the back and front of the calendar together while the glue dries. Please bring extras if you have them. I will bring several packages. You can buy a good size package at Dollar General for $1 if you don't already have them at home.
7. Small paintbrush for painting on glue to glitter small things.
8. Tweezers are handy when making inchies.
9. Any items from your personal stash that you'd like to incorporate onto the calendar. Remember, we're talking small scale.....1"x1" to be exact:)
10. 1" square punch (it is nice to have your own punch but not totally necessary. Mine can be shared and I'm sure others will share also.
Items to bring if you have them (absolutely no need to purchase these items):
1. Scotch Tape
2. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Antique Linen color
3. Sponges for stippling ink onto paper to age it.
I think that about covers it. Don't stress if you're missing anything. It's all flexible and I always bring extra of everything:) Can't wait. It should be a fun class!
There is one spot left so if you want to take the class call Cindy at the store tomorrow. 848-2389.